Thursday, July 24, 2014

this isn't goodbye, it's see you later

As tomorrow is the last day of chem,
I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to the fun in this class. You guys have made days brighter, and have helped me get through this crime they call 'summer school'. Anyways, I hope you guys all have an amazing rest of summer and have a great time reading our summer reading books!

I will miss our pointless conversations, and Dr. Forman's iconic laugh. I will also miss Kevin and his demos, and our little study sessions before mini quizzes, madee's contagious yawning, madison and max's chemistry, berkley's beat, noah's haircut, Kelly's endless science reports, dani's kindness, Taylor's redhairedness, Izzy's love for bands, and so much more.  But I think that I will miss all of you most. I guess you really get to know people once you spend four hours in a room with them a day.
Love you all!
Thanks,
Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment